Wireless Car Music Audio Bluetooth Receiver Adapter Aux 3.5 mm Stereo
- Dimensions :5.00*2.00*0.50cm
- Bluetooth v3+EDR, Class 2
- Support A2DP V1.2 (built in Mic)
- Powered by USB 5V DC
- Transmission Rate:3(Mbps)
- Built-in microphone
- Transmission distances of up to 10M
- Support A2DP stereo
- 3.5mm stereo inlet socket
- Sleep mode for energy saving
- Support Bluetooth hands-free function
- Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous
- Wireless music receiver connects to 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Use with home stereos/speakers, car stereos,headphones etc.
How to Use:
- Power on/off
- Power on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5-7 seconds until you hear a "ready for connecting or a sound", it will auto connect the phone which was paired.
- Power off: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 4-5 seconds until you hear a "Long be or red led".
- Connect the receiver to your speakers
- With 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver (if no sound, Please make sure it was inserted completely).
- Ensure the speakerphone is under OFF mode
- Pairing: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 7 seconds until you hear the "Ready for connecting or a sound" (when you holding the button until you hear the voice report "Ready for connecting"). The LED indicator will flash between red and blue alternately. It is now ready for pairing.
- Activate your mobile phone's Bluetooth function and search for available Bluetooth devices by referring to your mobile phone user manual for details.
- Selet "BT310REV or DL-LINK" from the list.
- When paring is completed, the voice report "connected or short bebe" The LED indicator will flash Blue alternately.